Flashing or updating your mobile device was not an easy task, until now. These days also, people not having enough information and guideline not able to flash their mobile device. I also was reluctant do flash my device, but I found Phoenix Service Software also known as Nokia Flashing Tool then and some guideline I gathered. So, I am giving all that guideline you might need to do this. Just follow the step I am going to tell you. Nokia Phoenix is a service software used to flash or restore firmware in your ROM for your OS.
Phoenix Service Software is the best to restore any Nokia mobile device even a dead phone by just flashing it. There are many regions where the official updates get no installation in a mobile device, restricted areas, but by using this Phoenix Service Software easily update can be installed.
Things that needed to flash your mobile device..!
- Your battery should have enough power that needed to flash and reboot your device.
- Firmware files
- Phoenix software
- USB cable
- One computer
- Micro SD card
Make sure that you have backed up your system if you are updating. If your firmware got crashed no need for backup.
Here we are starting to flash our mobile device.
- Connect your device to the computer via USB cable and enable the mass storage on your device.
- Specify one folder to use the flashing, for example, F: /
- Delete all files in that folder, or save the data in any other partition, and format that folder too furthermore action
- After formatting your device, you need to press #7370# on the home screen of the device and yes gives all the protocols you needed while installing any other software on the device. So, your device will restart and when you see the logo of your Nokia phone press power button until it starts vibrating OFF. Make sure when you start flashing your device should be turned OFF. Start running Phoenix Software like any other application.
- Go on the files in the bar that appear while flashing your device, select the open project and now a more new window will appear like appeared when flashing started.
- In these windows, you have to select the model you are flashing or updating make sure to remember your product code. I don't know the product code of your device press *0000# on your mobile device.
- Simply click firmware update button middle of the screen shown and press on flashing and select the language you want to choose for your device.
- Give the product code as I mentioned above in the post must needed thing, Go to the Dead phone setting.
- Click on the Refurbish setting and follow the instruction that will be given by the developer while flashing, if there is something wrong press disconnect the USB and start the process once again as mentioned in the post.
- After completing and getting all update, there will be the message of firmware succeeded and there will automatic reboot on your device.
So, if you have to make up your mind to download that Nokia Phoenix Service Software from giving us a favor downloads that software from our website. Below this article, there is a download link you can download this file by just clicking on download easily. If you got any query regarding downloading or following any step please let us knows. We will give you a suitable solution for that.