A popular and real facebook auto liker known as ApentalCalc latest version has been released with superb and working features and functions. Now you can download new Apental Calc (Facebook Auto Liker) app latest version for Android from here.
ApentalCalc/Apental Calc is an Android software application, which lets you get free likes on your facebook photos automatically. It is one of the best application for Facebook users through which anyone can simply increase or boost their photos likes. With ApentalCalc, you can get likes on your own Facebook photos and get likes on photos of any Facebook users like your close friends, relatives and other you may know. Moreover, you can also get likes the photos of FB pages and groups.
Apental has an easy user interface and easy to use for everyone. If you are daily Facebook user and need real FB likes on your any photo, any FB page photo and your any friend photo then this app is best and superb for you. Just get the ApentalCalc (FB Auto Liker) APK file for your Android device and get free likes on your facebook photos automatically.
Apental Calc Features:
- Get real and many facebook likes
- Get free likes on your facebook photos automatically
- Get likes on your own Facebook photos
- Get likes on photos of any Facebook users
- Simple, free and easy to use
- And much more
How to use ApentalCalc:
- After installation, click here to open.
- When opened, login or sign up for your Facebook account.
- After logging with your Facebook account, go to your “Photos”.
- Now, view any photo on which you want to get free likes (The more you press the view button, the more likes you will get).
Note that, this app is not a fake auto liking app and it does not steal your account information. So it is safe to use. Unfortunately, after installation, if you cannot get likes using ApentalCalc then read app FAQ from its official web page. After reading app FAQ then I hope you will easily get likes on your photos. Also, remember that before getting likes using Appeal you must change your Facebook posts privacy to “Public”.