What is Flashing?
Flashing is installing the new operating system in a mobile phone. But, most of the time, the user get a flashing when they lock the phone and forget the password. This is called partial flashing, which is engineered to only unlocking the phone's lock. While full flashing of the phone is another thing, in which you install a new operating system to downgrade the operating system of the phone or upgrade it.
You need to have a computer, flashing files, a flashing tool and a data cable to get flashing done. Whichever is the case, the data of the phone erased, and you need to make a backup copy before going to flash a phone. Flashing of the phone is a very curious job, and one should be very careful while getting it.
How to flash Nokia 3310?
- To flash a Nokia 3310 phone you need to have the flashing files first.
- These are firmware files which are going to be flashed on your mobile phone.
- You even can have the custom ROM of the phone or stock ROM, the choice is yours.
- Before going further, you need to back up your phone, the contacts, messages, media files and other files which are important.
- After flashing of the device, all files will be erased and all data stored in the phone lost. So, create a backup copy and save it to the cloud storage, an SD card or in your disk.
- Download the Nokia 3310 Firmware from the given download link.
- And must download the USB drivers which help you to communicate with your mobile phone while connecting it to the computer.
- Turn off the mobile phone; the phone's battery should at least be 60%.
- Do not tweak around the phone, just turn off.
- Open the flashing tool you want to use, it depends upon you, which tool fits you. You can flash your phone using CM2.
- Launch it and upload the flashing files into the tool.
- Now, connect one side of the data cable to the phone and another side to the computer.
- Now, just tap on the flash button and you will be flashing the phone.
- Within a few minutes, the mobile phone will be flashed and you can get a phone fully cleaned and working smooth.
This is what flashing do to your phone, it makes the phone to get the original settings. You can have Nokia 3310 Firmware/Flash File from the given download link, just get this firmware file from the link and flash your phone with this file.